what do you get when you take a little girl from korea, adopt her at 5 months, and raise her in a white family?
me. here are my profound thoughts. enjoy them.


Monday, May 17, 2004

summers in college station

There's just something about summers in college station that I love. Maybe it's how there's less traffic, shorter lines at restaurants, less people that you're obligated to call everytime you want to hang out...maybe a little bit of everything. I don't know what it is, but I can honestly say that if you have good friends in town with you then it's a great time. I love summer. Work a little. Play outside in the 150 degree weather and get real hot and sweaty and then jump in a pool, or even better a lake if you have access to one. Play some guitar. Go to some concerts. Read. This summer is going to be great. It's already off to a great start. Christian and I don't wake up till at least noon. Can't account for hours of the day, but that's ok because we don't even care. I can go to bed fully confident in the fact that i didn't really do anything, and be okay with that. If summer means doing nothing but somehow making the time to write 3 of these silly journal entries in one day then so be it. If summer means waking up late all to fill my days with movies and basketball games then even better. I love summer. And Peja...and Jermaine...and Allen...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home