what do you get when you take a little girl from korea, adopt her at 5 months, and raise her in a white family?
me. here are my profound thoughts. enjoy them.


Wednesday, June 16, 2004

it's been a long time...

...shouldnt of left you, left you without a dope beat to step to, step to, step to...ok so i wrote the subject but then that song came into my head..i think its by aaliyah..those probably arent even the right lyrics. i have a tendency to make up my own lyrics and rap songs are the worst - you never know what theyre sayin.

but anyways...its been a long time since i updated the world on my life...and a lot has happened so im not sure why im slacking, oh wait...maybe its because my computer is extremely unstable. i'll get to that in a bit.lets see...what has happened...well, last weekend i went home for my 'birthday/graduation' celebration. although both of those happened about a month ago, i havent had a chance to go home since then and i figured id let my forever long birthday celebration last even longer...so, my 4 year old nephew, berkeley was evidently in charge of the after party after we went out to eat for lunch. so we came back to my sisters house to celebrate. the party was complete with finding nemo party hats, a huge snow white balloon, streamers taped in real weird places, although exactly where he thought they should go, and of course bday cake and presents. oh did i forget to mention the reoccurring conversation every 5 minutes with the general theme of 'kate, when you gonna get a job, where ya gonna work, whatcha gonna do?' yeah, that was pleasant. so what am i gonna do with my life? I DUNNO!!! i dont wanna talk about it.next...

well, yesterday i lost 500 dollars..to best buy, that is. yeah, remember my computer that is on a selfdestructing mission? well, i just wanna stop the fighting so i decided it was time to just get a new one. my 10GB and 64 mhz of ram just aint cuttin it anymore. my new computer is going to be about 100x better i think - im just not going to know what to do with it. but that was exciting...probably my first 'real big purchase'...that is, if you dont count stuff like tuition bc i guess thats probably a little bit bigger. so its going to be delivered to my house in about two weeks bc we 'custom built' it at this little kiosk. when i say we, i mean bryan talked to the best buy dude and i just kinda stood there and nodded once in a while and eventually just gave him my money...so the pistons won tonite and it was incredible. i mean, anything that contributes to the lakers misfortune i enjoy. i wont go into how much i dislike the dirty team..ill just leave it at the fact that theyre going back to la and not playing that game 6 like they hoped...what a shame...

on to more important stuff...tonite kel and reba and i invented a new holiday. its called 'Telling Day.' on this day, you have to tell everyone that youve ever had a crush on. and we're talking ALL crushes...even the ones where you literally have a crush on someone for like 5 hours and then youre like, nah. we thought of different ways this could happen...some options included having all the names tattooed on your body...wearing a t-shirt with all the names on it...but then i guess you wouldnt be guaranteed that everyone would find out. so, i guess maybe a required phone call. wouldnt this be fun?? half the time you'd feel pretty good about yourself...feeling all wanted and stuff...the rest of the time you'd wanna crawl in a hole and die there b/c you'd be so mortified. 'Telling Day' would soon turn into 'Awkward, I Wanna Die Day.' ok, so this holiday probably won't ever be officially established, but its a fun idea right?? ok well ill leave yall with that...you know youre thinking about it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home