what do you get when you take a little girl from korea, adopt her at 5 months, and raise her in a white family?
me. here are my profound thoughts. enjoy them.


Friday, July 30, 2004

i love poker

gambling is addicting. its known for that and i now know how that feels. where you just cant stop. so im hooked on online poker tourneys. my friend ben introduced them to me and i hate and love him for it. its so fun...but most of them are at 2 in the morning so that kinda cuts into valuable sleeping time. and well, theyre free so its not like im actually losing any money...so thats good but also makes it seem all the while more pointless, huh? well, dont hate it till you try it. but actually, dont try it...it will turn into one of those things you were just better off not knowing about. so yeah...im hooked...played in about 5 so far and unfortunately i keep improving which gives me more incentive to keep wasting away my nites. if i was out in 15 minutes every nite then i would probably think..hmm..this isnt fun..and quit. but no...nites like tonite where its 415am and that means i made it to the second break bc you get one every hour...and basically that means im doing good. about 6000 people start out and its down to about 500 and amazingly im still in...hold on, i gotta play...ok so yeah...tonites been a good nite. no lie, my first four hands were pocket aces, queens, kings, ace/queen suited to win me the flush. pretty insane...and unlikely. about an hour in, my chips were dwindling down and i got pocket aces again...to my utter joy the 3rd card and river card were aces as well...four of a kind aces - doesnt get much better than that. what a rush...i love poker.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home