what do you get when you take a little girl from korea, adopt her at 5 months, and raise her in a white family?
me. here are my profound thoughts. enjoy them.


Thursday, July 29, 2004

im a fiesty one

so i went to austin yesterday to see my family, get a free lunch, and drop some stuff off at the house to store so that i dont have to move it. it was a successful trip...lunch was good, ellerey is adorable and berkeley showed me every toy he owned. so then im driving back to college station. for my fellow austinites, i was driving on parmer towards 290. so im driving and this car is in front of me driving under the speed limit - thats no good. so i get behind him hoping he'll speed up so i can get around him...nope...he gets in line with the car next to him so that i cant go anywhere. so thats the beginning of me getting a little annoyed. finally i get around bc the other car slows down enough and the 'jerk' car starts speeding up to like 15 over the speed limit and takes off. ridiculous. i eventually catch up to him bc we come up to a light. hes swerving around people and eventually needs to get back into the left lane to turn...the lane im in. so he swerves in front of me..getting inches from my car...i have slam on my brakes and i just lay on my horn. i was pretty ticked off by then. so hes throwing his arms around kinda giving me the 'what?!' gesture with them. so we turn and eventually i pull up next to him at a light. i look over to see a middle aged man looking down over the tops of his glasses at me and basically giving me death looks. so...i roll down my window bc im ready to have it. he rolls his window down...and im like 'whats your problem??' he says...'youre driving like sh**!!' i yell back...'are you kidding me??!?!' ok this is the best part. old man river evidently wants to get the last word in so he starts to roll his window back up but just before its up he yells, 'yeah...go home!!' i dont even have a reply to that. go home? is that like the all time old man insult i just wasnt aware of? so the light turns and we both drive off. eventually i see him turning off so i make sure to speed up so i can see him off. i make sure to honk obnoxiously and wave real big as i pass. i dont think he really appreciated it. yeah, so i have a little road rage...im an aggressive driver...i dont like old men cussing at me...all morals of this story.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home