what do you get when you take a little girl from korea, adopt her at 5 months, and raise her in a white family?
me. here are my profound thoughts. enjoy them.


Friday, August 20, 2004

pizza delivery driver

someone suggested to me that i try to get a job as a delivery driver for a pizza place. why was someone suggesting jobs to me? maybe because i went to heb to check my schedule and found out that they only scheduled me for two days...one of which was the ONE day i requested off for. thanks heb, thanks. thanks for scheduling me that one day and giving me a five day holiday - thats just awesome. yeah, so 12 hours wont cut it...i cant live on 12 hours. either some dumb kids need to email me soon and tell me they need tutoring, or i need to find another job. yeah, i hear trying to find a job in college station is real easy. cool. my future looks pretty bright. i remember my sophomore year when i took a semester off with the intent of working full time and they gave me like 2 hours then. but then of course when im in school and taking classes and doing stuff for youth impact, thats when they give me 30 hours. how ironic. how i hate them. and by 'them' i mean the evil forces associated with heb management. ok...off to brainstorm my dim future...if you have any suggestions..send them my way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home