what do you get when you take a little girl from korea, adopt her at 5 months, and raise her in a white family?
me. here are my profound thoughts. enjoy them.


Saturday, September 04, 2004

love/hate relationships

i dont really have any actual love/hate relationships that i can think of...but lately i have found that i either 'love' stuff or 'hate' it. of course, my dramatic nature might have a little something to do with that, but whatever. so this entry is dedicated to things i hate..and things i love. and granted, this is not a list in its entirety bc that would just be impossible to do, but here are a select few things that are currently on my mind i guess.i LOVE tennis..im not very good at all yet i still really enjoy it for some reason. i think its the one good hit out of every like 20 that somehow motivates me to keep playing just anticipating my next good hit. i played tonite and it was sooo much fun. i LOVE getting five hundred dollar checks made out to me...i HATE having to pay a five hundred dollar deposit when i move into a house though. i HATE having to pay car insurance in the twice-a-year increment...that equals somewhere around 500 bucks...bye bye $500 check. i LOVE pasta...all shapes, forms, etc. i probably eat pasta 7-10 times a week. high carbs? who cares. i LOVE carbs. i HATE mint, pepper, pickles, and miracle whip. i HATE drive thru bank lines. i inevitably always get in the non-moving line while i watch cars that got there after me..leave way before me. i lose my patience at a really fast rate in a bank line. i LOVE allen iverson. i HATE working the 3-1130AM shift at heb. there isnt one good thing about it..not one. i LOVE the ellen degeneres show...dont even bother me from 3-4pm bc if im at home im watching ellen. dont knock it till you try it...ive gotten a lot of people hooked. i LOVE water...always had a strong fascination with pools, lakes, oceans...maybe bc i was deprived as a child and my parents didnt get me swimming lessons till i was like 12. still not a great swimmer, but i LOVE water. i LOVE ranch dressing. i HATE it when people talk during movies and predict what they think is going to happen..outloud. one, because its just kinda annoying. two, theyre usually wrong. three, because if they happen to be right then if i havent thought of it..well, youve just ruined the movie for me. i LOVE the wonder years, the cosby show, saved by the bell, and full house. i HATE that squeaking noise your shoes make when theyre wet and they hit the floor...like on a bus or any other hard surface...gives me the chills like when someone scratches their nails on a chalkboard. i LOVE chapstick and dont go anywhere without it. well im tired and need some sleep. maybe ill have a vol. 2 sometime, but for now...this is all i leave you. hopefully you know me a little bit better now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home