what do you get when you take a little girl from korea, adopt her at 5 months, and raise her in a white family?
me. here are my profound thoughts. enjoy them.


Wednesday, November 10, 2004

opportunities

so job searching and finding your future or direction in general can be a real stressful situation. and people will tell you to trust in the Lord b/c everything will work out, that He has a plan for you, that you just gotta surrender it to Him etc...now...don't get me wrong, I don't think any of the latter is untrue. however, sometimes its just easier said than done. sometimes you can pray till you lose your voice and feel no more peace than when you started. call it a lack of faith or whatever, but im just being honest. its been hard as the days dwindle down and im approaching the less than one month stage.

but...i should know how the Lord works with me, b/c this has happened before. i get way stressed out...lose sleep...have minor breakdowns etc...but then the Lord gives me a little somethin to keep me afloat. now, im not saying that ive recently gotten any job opportunities or anything like that, but the stress has gone down. there was a chance i was going to be roommates with morgan in austin but that kinda fell thru about as fast as it came about but thats not her fault. she cant help that she just keeps getting job offers! i just wish she could pawn off some to me! and then recently my casey has been keeping her ear out for jobs in austin and heard of one and let me know about it. so who knows what will happen with that. but whether i get it or not, i know that the Lord is in control and sometimes has to let me have a panic attack to realize how much i need Him. and that sounds so cliche but its true...at least for me. i dont wish it upon anyone to have to have a breakdown before they realize they need the Lord. however, with my stubborness and clouded vision sometimes - its what it takes. so..thats my life for the moment. ill keep ya posted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home