what do you get when you take a little girl from korea, adopt her at 5 months, and raise her in a white family?
me. here are my profound thoughts. enjoy them.


Monday, December 20, 2004

I GOT A JOB TODAY!!

I GOT A JOB TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so i woke up around 130..in the afternoon today and noticed i had a couple of missed calls. so, i checked my voicemail and i hear the voice of the lady i interviewed with. keep in mind that im barely awake listening to this. next thing i know, shes telling me she wants to offer me a job if im still interested. still interested?? are you kidding?? yeah, i am! thats probably the best way ive ever been woken up before! so i wasnt sure if i was still sleeping and it was all a dream so i made sure to save it and listen to it again. yep, it was true. so i had already transferred to the heb here and told them i would work this week so im going to go ahead and do that. i could use the money and i think it will be enough of a scenery change that i wont go crazy. and just being able to keep in mind that ill only be working at heb for another week is like the greatest thing ever!!!!!!! no more heb!!! its like im being freed from prison. not like i know what thats like, but its gotta be a really good feeling. so yeah, life is good. what a great christmas present.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home