what do you get when you take a little girl from korea, adopt her at 5 months, and raise her in a white family?
me. here are my profound thoughts. enjoy them.


Sunday, January 02, 2005

first day...

tomorrow is my first day of work at a 'real job.' im kinda nervous. the most nerve-racking thing is trying to figure out the best way to get there bc theres like 5 possible routes i could take...then you gotta account for oodles of traffic and stuff. so who knows. so we'll see how it goes.

i got to drive my new car around the block today. didnt get to take it home bc we haven't gotten the insurance switched over yet. so that was kinda a tease, but i love it so much!! who wouldnt love a new car!??! people ask if ill be sad to leave my old honda. umm...definitely not. not a lot of sentimental attachment to that one.

okay...time for bed. its only 11 and this might turn into a time thats actually past my bedtime. thats so sad. having a job where i have to be there at 8 might just kill me. wish me luck!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home