what do you get when you take a little girl from korea, adopt her at 5 months, and raise her in a white family?
me. here are my profound thoughts. enjoy them.


Wednesday, February 16, 2005

matt rielly, friend and personal trainer

i have unofficially hired rielly as my personal trainer. it is however somewhat hard to understand im sure since we are not in the same city. i guess its a long distance sort of thing.

i came to rielly with some workout inquiries and he was very helpful in assisting me and suggested some specific workouts designed specifically to suit me personally, since everyone has different target problems. he also gave me basic instruction on the fat burning process, at no extra cost!

not only that but i recently have had some problems with my knee so we discussed this as well and he gave some advice on the situation.

unfortunately his personal favorite workout suggestion is sprints and i feel like he thinks that all problems can be solved with these. im not quite sure i agree and am not the hugest fan of sprinting however i am willing to give it a shot if my personal trainer suggests it.

thank you matt rielly for not only being a great friend, but my new unofficial, long distance personal trainer. to you i owe all my confidence once bathing suit season arrives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home