what do you get when you take a little girl from korea, adopt her at 5 months, and raise her in a white family?
me. here are my profound thoughts. enjoy them.


Tuesday, February 15, 2005

what would you do with $1000?

well, my first instinct was pay off debt. but how fun is that? my second instinct was, buy an ipod. yeah...not as practical, but so much more fun! first lets go back to where i got this $1000. no, not from selling drugs although that business is starting to pick up a bit.. ;) no, i sold my old honda for a whopping thousand bucks. sadly, it probably wasnt even worth that much but i was still glad to get it. for some reason i assumed i would be giving the money back to my parents since they got me my new car but they were like, you bought your old car..its yours. i decided i wasnt going to argue with that.

so i decided to check out ebay bc bidding is a fun yet sometimes stressful game for me to play. so i found a new ipod...but it wasnt just an ipod..also included were a tunedok which is the holster you can put in your car cup holder..an extra dock for charging...and a leather case. so i was too impatient to wait till the auction ended so i opted for the 'buy it now' option which is usually a little more, but in this case was still worth it considering all the extra stuff i was getting. so it is now in a plane somewhere on its way to me and im so excited. a new toy!

so yeah...it was a pricy impulse buy, but i feel like it will be worth it. and now the oh-so-practical, wise minded kate will invest the rest of the money towards her credit card bill...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home