what do you get when you take a little girl from korea, adopt her at 5 months, and raise her in a white family?
me. here are my profound thoughts. enjoy them.


Wednesday, March 09, 2005

random

i had a dream i was dating shaq. real weird since i cant stand shaq. he was much shorter in my dream and not so bafoon like. it didnt work out though - we broke up before i woke up. christian dreamed that we were in prison and lisa and kelly from saved by the bell were there. pretty awesome..but no zach or a.c. - bummer.

have you seen the new AI commercial? it makes me real happy. i get all weak in the knees..

bought the fourth season of felicity yesterday and watched the first episode last nite. it was great as i expected. theres already drama and ben is real hot of course.

its freakin nice outside and im stuck in my office - boo.

i gotta do my taxes all by myself. seems like its important that i do them right. i have no idea how to do my taxes...

larry brown was inducted in the naismith memorial basketball hall of fame in 2002 - thats the fact of the day from my sixers daily desk calendar.

thats all my thoughts for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home