what do you get when you take a little girl from korea, adopt her at 5 months, and raise her in a white family?
me. here are my profound thoughts. enjoy them.


Sunday, April 10, 2005

what's been goin on...

nothing too exciting to report from my life...

last thursday i shot a handgun for the first time in my life. shot it a lot actually. bryan and i went shooting and basically he just wanted to show off his new gun to me so i obliged. its amazing how much power a little gun has..i was too afraid to shoot the rifle bc the backfire seemed painful. maybe some day...

thursday i was supposed to have a new digital camera a bought off woot.com delivered. well, on thurs. the online tracking page said that fedex had indeed delivered it to my front door while i was at work. well when i got home there was nothing on my front door so i sadly assumed that a neighbor jacked it. i called my apt. office on friday and to my utter relief i found out that it was indeed brought to the front office. good choice, fed ex man.

saturday i went to a bridal shower for my friend alyssa. the four of us girls who were under the age of 40 stuck together and had a pretty good time. i cant wait to get married and get all the presents...of course ill be more excited about marrying my husband, not the presents :)

didnt do much else all weekend...went running a couple of times around the lake up the road. its so great to run outside when the weather is so nice...it will be real sad when it starts to hit the nineties and its 150% humidity.

now im off to church at austin stone

lata

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home