what do you get when you take a little girl from korea, adopt her at 5 months, and raise her in a white family?
me. here are my profound thoughts. enjoy them.


Tuesday, May 24, 2005

24 on the 24th

happy birthday to me!

working on your birthday isn't the best but its not the worst thing in the world.

i leave for d.c. tomorrow morning and havent packed a thing...getting myself to the airport is going to be a challenge as well. wont be back till saturday...but then i get monday AND tuesday off! yes, be jealous.

my parents called and sang happy birthday to me on my voicemail this morning...a lot better than last year when they called a few days ahead and did that..

thanks to everyone who has sent bday messages, emails etc...my birthday...birthweek...has been a great one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home