what do you get when you take a little girl from korea, adopt her at 5 months, and raise her in a white family?
me. here are my profound thoughts. enjoy them.


Friday, May 06, 2005

crawfish here i come!

im finally going to satisfy my crawfish craving on saturday. i do have to drive to cs for it but it will be worth it. might be the last time i see some of those guys for a while seeing as how theyre graduating and all!!! congrats to patin, pebbles, mike, and rielly(in aug.)!

on saturday i get to go to a birthday party..for my five year old nephew, berkeley. my sister just informed me that at least 11 other kids have rsvp'd. just how i like to spend my saturday afternoons - with 12 hyper cake-filled 5 year olds! itll be fun though...im sure ill be forced to wear a party hat for the whole time bc berkeley really likes those...

18 days till my birthday! and its my golden birthday...i think thats the name for it...im turning 24 on the 24th. yeah...24...wow..when did i get in my mid twenties?? 13 days till i get to see my friend kelly who has been frolicking in vail since december...i cant wait! i was just looking on a website that had all this interesting information on birthdays. did you know...may is asian pacific american heritage month? im not pacific american, but im asian and everyone throws us in the same category anyways. its also better hearing and speech, better sleep, tennis, and egg month! those are all separate categories, of course. here's some more interesting info on the weeks of the month...first week - be kind to animals week. 2nd - gamblers and stuttering awareness week. 3rd - safe boating week. 4th - pickle week...of cours its my bday week..i hate pickles! famous celebrities i share my day with - the legendary bob dylan and soul sister patti labelle. i just love useless random information...

the sixers season is sadly over. they just couldnt pull out enough wins against detroit. so for now i will have to settle for the AI reebok commercials until next season rolls around. i am now rooting for the rockets. they pulled out a great victory last nite to force game 7. i hope they win and advance to the next round. if they dont...ill pick another team to go for..thats kinda how i do it.

ive raised my endurance level and can now run the whole 4.5 mile loop at town lake. i did it twice this week but decided from now on ill leave a day of rest in between runs to keep my legs from falling off. but anyways, im so proud of myself...hopefully i can keep it up.
i think thats about all i have for now. its going to be a busy weekend but im looking forward to it...lots of time with the fam and with friends, what can beat that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home