what do you get when you take a little girl from korea, adopt her at 5 months, and raise her in a white family?
me. here are my profound thoughts. enjoy them.


Tuesday, July 12, 2005

im addicted to

no, not drugs. not alcohol. not love. halls fruit breezers. my throat is legitimately sore though so im not just poppin em for fun..although i used to do that with the luden's cherry ones. if youve had those, i need not explain - they taste like candy and offer absolutely no throat comfort. so i might be getting sick...and it takes a lot for me to admit that..ill ride the denial train for as long as i can...but just bc i admit to being sick, getting me to take medicine or go to a doctor is a whole nother story. sidenote..i realize that 'nother' is not a word, but read that sentence aloud and it wont sound weird. i realized this a couple weeks ago when i was trying to type this phrase and it occurred to me that our poor english has completely made up a word and we use it in normal everyday talk without probably even noticing. so anyways...back to my 'sickness' - i hate medicine and doctors even more..i dont know why, theyre only meant to help right? lucky for me though my colds usually only last a short while so i predict ill be over this in no time!

i discovered i like chai tea. theres a 24 hr starbucks right by my house..with a drive thru. dangerous.

i just started reading john and stasi eldredge's new book, captivating. i love it. a must read.

i contemplate quitting my job about every 3 days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home