what do you get when you take a little girl from korea, adopt her at 5 months, and raise her in a white family?
me. here are my profound thoughts. enjoy them.


Wednesday, August 17, 2005

no, i am not a helpline

..and no, the medical institute is not a hospital or doctor's office.

this conversation just happened:


*ring ring*
"medical institute, this is kate, how can i help you?"

"this is marge"

"hi marge"

"i have a toothache"

"ok..."

"i need my tooth pulled"
"oh and i have my medical card"

"well marge, i don't think you meant to call me; this isn't a doctor's
office"

"this isn't the dentist??"

"no, this is the medical institute for sexual health"

"oh......ok..."

*hang up*

i wish marge and her toothache the best...

and thats just a 'G' rated version of some of the stuff i get. people will go off about symptoms and rashes you never thought imaginable before i have a chance to interfere. i swear one lady thought i was a sex therapist or something...needless to say i didnt have a lot to offer her but that sure didnt stop her from sharing very openly with me...can you say awkward?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home