what do you get when you take a little girl from korea, adopt her at 5 months, and raise her in a white family?
me. here are my profound thoughts. enjoy them.


Friday, November 11, 2005

updates

here are recent updates or thoughts ive had lately:

thanksgiving is in less than two weeks and my family is getting a fried turkey for the first time - that's something to be thankful for.

im moving in a week - arrg.

work has been steady lately which is one of the greatest things ever. and its amazing what a change in attitude can do for you.

im coming to the realization that i might have a small phobia of asians. yeah - more on that later.

basketball season is in full swing and i love it. and for anyone interested, i have added the info. about my fantasy team to the left. rank fluctuates by the thousands every nite but last nite i hit my peak at 1,016 and am undoubtedly proud of myself. lets just call it beginners luck and i know it wont last long, but its still a lot of fun.

and thats that...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home