what do you get when you take a little girl from korea, adopt her at 5 months, and raise her in a white family?
me. here are my profound thoughts. enjoy them.


Tuesday, December 13, 2005

the 'perks' of my job

another conversation at the sex institute gone bad...

i talked to this guy on the phone..he placed his order yada yada and then this is what followed:

dirty man - "so who's that redhead on your website?"

me - "huh?"

dirty man - "ya know, that staggeringly beautiful redhead on your products page whos smile could take down a jetliner?"

me - "sir, i dunno...she's not affiliate with the medical institute...we probably just bought the picture somewhere to use on the site.."

dirty man - "well i tell you what...if you were to get an std, that would be the way to go"

me - *disgusted face accompanied by silence*

dirty man - "bad joke...bad joke..."


just another day in the life of a "lil asian sexpert" as rie likes to call me :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home