what do you get when you take a little girl from korea, adopt her at 5 months, and raise her in a white family?
me. here are my profound thoughts. enjoy them.


Friday, December 02, 2005

things you might not know about me

dont worry, im not going to get super personal here and tell you weird awkward things that will forever make conversations between us uncomfortable.. i was at a retreat where you had to go around and say something weird or interesting about yourself. im terrible at thinking of things like that on the spot so since then ive been trying to think of things that would fall into that category. these are some that i have come up with so far...
i went to asian camp for 5 summers straight

i hate, hate, hate asking people for help

it bothers me if my closet door is open when i go to bed

im intimidated by people my own age...especially pretty girls and attractive guys

i hate wearing makeup but do for the sake of others

i dont really like chocolate and rarely crave sweets

for most of my childhood i wanted blonde, curly hair...or maybe i just didnt want to be asian bc i got picked on so much for it

i get somewhat uncomfortable when there are groups of asians nearby

i have not so great night vision

i have never seen braveheart, gladiator, or any of the lord of the rings movies...i know... *insert dramatic gasp here*

i hate the smell of aiport terminals

my ultimate dream job would be to put together the soundtracks for tv shows and movies

well thats all i got for now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home