what do you get when you take a little girl from korea, adopt her at 5 months, and raise her in a white family?
me. here are my profound thoughts. enjoy them.


Tuesday, January 31, 2006

i am NOT used to being busy

yeah i said it...B-U-S-Y. and im at work and saying that. crazy huh? i guess my boss didnt want me to be an entire waste of space while she was gone for the week. so she had me learn some database stuff which resulted in a ever reproducing stack of papers that need to be cross checked in our database. and then she threw some projects on me before she left too. but im not complaining - its great to be busy - the day just flies by!

one thing with a busy work life...my desk shows it. but ill be honest, i kinda like having a messy desk bc i associate that with really important people that 'are too busy to clean their desk.' granted, i might let mine get a little crazy just so that i can lie to myself and allow myself to believe that i mean something to this company, but whatever.

so im sitting here and looking at my desk and realizing that maybe i should clean it bc i have acquired quite an assortment of crap on it. just some of the mess includes: a planner i have so that i can pretend im organized, popcorn, coupons, receipts, checks, menus, ketchup packets, cds, every office supply gadget you can imagine, probably every brochure that my company sells, and about a million little post-its with random stuff scribbled on them - some of which seem to be in languages i dont know anymore.

i think im going to clean my desk...if i dont post soon then that means i got lost in it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home