what do you get when you take a little girl from korea, adopt her at 5 months, and raise her in a white family?
me. here are my profound thoughts. enjoy them.


Tuesday, January 24, 2006

piracy, anyone?

i have a weakness when it comes to downloading...and not the legal kind. i can maybe blame some of that on some other people who introduced me to great sites and helped me get it all set up on my computer. however, i will go ahead and take responsibility for my actions. on this website you can put in how many movies, tv shows, music, and video games that you've downloaded and it will give you an estimate of how much money you should owe. i knew my number wouldn't be pretty...and it wasnt...i wont incriminate myself completely but lets just say it surpassed the $5,000 mark...

i hope 'they' don't come for me bc i don't have five grand....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home