what do you get when you take a little girl from korea, adopt her at 5 months, and raise her in a white family?
me. here are my profound thoughts. enjoy them.


Tuesday, February 14, 2006

did cupid shoot you in the butt today?

speaking of, has anyone seen that commercial where the guy has on the valentines boxers, comes downstairs with a bow and arrow and shoots his wife in the butt? its so funny to me...

anyways...good ole valentines day. im pretty indifferent about the holiday. i dont have the cold hearted single girl bitterness that some people have and i dont have the gushy mushy love is in the air sentiment either. but then again, ive never had a real valentine on valentines day so maybe one day i will get gushy mushy. ok, lets be honest, i probably wont. so yeah, i dont have much to say on that topic...

i almost quit my job yesterday - i know i say that a lot and its turning into the boy who cried wolf situation where sooner or later ill say that and people will be like, whatever. or maybe we're already to that point. but yeah, the meanest lady in the world decided to be my last customer of the day and proceeded to piss me off to new heights. you know how sometimes you get sooo angry you start crying? yeah, it was kinda like that. i gotta say though, i held my composure well despite her severe meanness. after we hung up and got my stuff and left for the day. my boss was out sick but if she had been there i think i would have walked by her office and said 'i quit' on my way out. so lucky for me, she wasnt there, and i still have my job. the joys of customer service...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home