what do you get when you take a little girl from korea, adopt her at 5 months, and raise her in a white family?
me. here are my profound thoughts. enjoy them.


Friday, February 03, 2006

i love lists.

lists are great. great to read, great to make, great to check off. i was recently "tagged" by my friend tsh to do one of these things. ok...twist my arm...

Four jobs i've had:
*HEB - for 6 grueling years so i think that should count for 3...
*The Medical Institute for Sexual Health - i dont pass out condoms and im not a 1-800 helpline so please dont call me and tell me about your "problems"

Four movies i can watch over and over:
*Love Actually
*Bottle Rocket
*Hope Floats
*Last of the Mohicans/The Patriot

Four places i've lived:
*Korea (six months before I came to America)
*College Station - home of aggies
*Georgetown - home of old people and slow driving
*Austin - home

Four TV shows i love (although i could easily list 10):
*Grey's Anatomy - and not just because everyone tells me i remind them of christina yang
*24 - 60 minutes of nonstop action each week - who wouldnt love that?
*Laguna beach - dont judge me. snobby rich kids intrigue me for some reason
*Lost - are they ever going to get off that island??

Four places i've vacationed:
*korea - and i came back with a baby! ok, my sister did i guess
*Cali - lots of times growing up b/c that's where all the relatives were
*Philly - because that's where Allen Iverson lives ;)
*Oregon - 5 summers in a row to go to asian camp. you think im lying?

Four of my favorite dishes:
*Seven layer dip
*Anything with pasta
*Chicken divan
*Strawberry cake

Four sites i visit daily (again i could list about 20):
*
NBA
*
Craigslist
*
Slate
*
Myspace

Four places i would rather be right now:
*Australia
*Hawaii
*Home
*Paris

Four bloggers i'm tagging:
*
ck
*
petie
*
jac shell
*
malita
dont let me down girls!


its friday and 5 minutes till 5. beautiful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home