what do you get when you take a little girl from korea, adopt her at 5 months, and raise her in a white family?
me. here are my profound thoughts. enjoy them.


Thursday, February 16, 2006

nba heaven

so this weekend is nba all star weekend. and for me, someone who is slightly obsessed with the nba, its a really great thing. to have all your favorite nba athletes in one central location at one time - and for that location to be a mere two hours away from you?! yeah, all star weekend is in houston and how i so wish that i had tickets. too bad they cost like a bazillion bucks and were sold out a million years ago...oh well.

so yeah...all of the events are being aired on tnt...which is a cable channel. i dont have cable. so i guess ill be hitting up my local area sports bars to get my fix. if you plan on watching this weekend i would suggest not missing the slam dunk contest on saturday featuring my man little AI (andre iguodala) and of course the nba all star game on sunday nite. i cant wait...i just wish i could see them all in person...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home