what do you get when you take a little girl from korea, adopt her at 5 months, and raise her in a white family?
me. here are my profound thoughts. enjoy them.


Wednesday, February 22, 2006

sing to me, ace...

this is ace young. and i might have a crush on him. let me tell you about him. he resides in los angeles, grew up in denver, is 25, and his heroes are his parents. and he has a voice that made me develop an insta-crush on him.

i dont normally watch american idol. in fact, ive probably only seen 5 episodes total over the past however many years its been on. and really, kelly clarkson is the only one who's actually made something of herself (and shes amazing - im a fan). but lets see...ruben? yeah what happened there? clay aiken got further than him despite having a creepy song on the radio about being invisible and being a fly on the wall. and then fantasia...yeah, who? oh and carrie underwhatever..

so tonite i flipped over to american idol to hear a "variety" of guys to put it nicely. some of them look like theyre 8, one dude looks 80. i felt like most of them werent good at all...it was almost painful to listen to a couple of them.

but then there was ace. a great voice...great eyes...great smile...i think im in love. ok ill admit some of his facial expressions were a BIT dramatic, but overall he is GOOD.

so...im still not sure whether im going to be an idol fan - it takes a lot of dedication...i feel like the show is on like 4 times a week...but heres my vote for the next american idol. ace young.

1 Comments:

Blogger malita said...

I am 100% with you - not sure if I can be a dedicated Idol fan but I watched Ace the other night and about fell out of my face - he can be my father figure - i think he was hypnotizing us all to love him when he stared into the camera singing that!

11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home