what do you get when you take a little girl from korea, adopt her at 5 months, and raise her in a white family?
me. here are my profound thoughts. enjoy them.


Friday, February 17, 2006

typer's block

sometimes i just dont have anything good to share. i admit my last post was weak and i apologize. i tried to add a pic of AI for a little incentive but my computer at work and i were fighting and it won. i also try to not just ramble about nonsense bc who really wants to read that? and i have a little ticker on the bottom of my page that keeps track of how many hits i get and the per day rate seems to be increasing which only increases the pressure to produce something of significance for my audience. so with that, im going to leave you with a post with a whole mess of random info. its the best i can do right now..

i go to vail in exactly a week!

i have despised my job this week. i glare at my phone when it rings sometimes. ive had a lady semi-cuss at me, another drag her order out for literally 18 minutes, and a dude tell me about chlamydia...his chlamydia. yeah, thats why i dont wanna answer my phone anymore.

my friend jax is coming to austin this weekend just to see me!! i cannot wait - im prepared to laugh a lot and eat good food.

my friend heather is moving next week to houston :( but my friend scott is moving here this weekend :)

my family probably isnt abandoning me! the people in va are being very wishy washy about the job and my brother in law is probably not going to take it anymore. yes, they are just as surprised about it as i am.

in a few weeks i plan on dropping about 2 grand on a new camera...if anyone has any suggestions about that please share bc my head is running around in circles trying to figure out the 'best' one.

it was like 80 degrees yesterday and today its like 40. texas is evidently trying to kill us all with this weather.

thats about...have a good weekend...try to stay dry and warm.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey!
sean and i are making a quick trip up to denver in about a week and a half (march 2).... how long will you be in vail? we might make a day trip if we can coordinate to see everybody. the main reason for the trip though is for us to meet our newborn niece, so that'll have to be priority... let me know!
harmony

5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home