what do you get when you take a little girl from korea, adopt her at 5 months, and raise her in a white family?
me. here are my profound thoughts. enjoy them.


Tuesday, March 07, 2006

a bit under the weather

my apologies for not being a good blogger lately...i blame it on the germs...that is, the germs that invaded my body the second i got off that plane from vail. im definitely grateful that i got sick after my vacation, but being sick in general is never fun.

however im happy to say that i finally think im on the end of it and about to kick this cold or whatever it was to the curb. im tired of sniffling, sneezing, and sounding like a man. one good thing is that its extended my vacation from work a bit. lucky for me, the company doesn't go down when im not there so if i wanna stay home or not go in until after lunch, i can. and so thats just what i did...went in wed...stayed home thurs...went in friday...went in late on monday. but...all good things must come to an end right? dangit...can someone get me sick again?

well, i guess i dont have much to offer. in the world of me ive basically just been sick and good for nothing...watching the occasional tv show or movie...eating lots of junk food...and not working out. ill try and think of something halfway interesting to post soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home