what do you get when you take a little girl from korea, adopt her at 5 months, and raise her in a white family?
me. here are my profound thoughts. enjoy them.


Thursday, April 13, 2006

ACL tix on sale NOW

If you are planning on braving the heat, humidity, dust and really really great music of ACL you can buy tickets now. They went on sale this morning and are $90 each plus some ridiculous service and shipping fees. But for the bands you will get to see, it's more than worth it in my opinion. No, they haven't announced the lineup yet - it's expected to come out in May sometime I think. Some rumored groups however are: radiohead, sufjan stevens, iron and wine, beck, wilco, and bob dylan. Rumored i say, so don't get on me if none of those people end up being on the list. However, based on past years performers you are guaranteed to have big name acts there. So don't hesitate in getting tix just because you don't know who will be there. I assure you, you will be satisfied and the prices are just going to go up the longer you wait.

So...go HERE to buy tix now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home