what do you get when you take a little girl from korea, adopt her at 5 months, and raise her in a white family?
me. here are my profound thoughts. enjoy them.


Tuesday, April 25, 2006

frisbee in your womb, what?

evidently my life isnt exciting enough to write about so i have to live vicariously thru everyone elses. that's ok as long as i produce entertaining stuff right? well i told you about my friends jen and matt finding out theyre gonna have a baby. well jen wrote me an email about the joys of pregnancy etc. and well, i just think she's real funny. here's an excerpt from her latest email...keep in mind that matt is like an avid ultimate frisbee fanatic..
"at my last dr. appt, 2 weeks ago, we got to see the baby (it actually looks like a baby instead of a piece of corn), and it was moving all over the place and doing somersaults and stuff. matt is convinced that maybe it has a tiny frisbee in there that it's playing with, and that's why it was so active. personally, i'd rather not think about there being a frisbee in my womb, that's gross."
you might have to know matt and jen to appreciate this or find it funny...or maybe im the only person that does. oh well. at least im entertained this tuesday morning...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home