what do you get when you take a little girl from korea, adopt her at 5 months, and raise her in a white family?
me. here are my profound thoughts. enjoy them.


Wednesday, April 26, 2006

singin' and dancin'

classic love songs was the theme of the nite. a theme i enjoyed although half of the performances were booooring. the judges totally ripped on kt mcphee but i thought she was pretty great. sure, she's no whitney houston but who is? hot daught was my other fav of the nite. he can sing love songs to me anytime... country pickle was no good. elliott made paula cry because she was 'so moved' and im still trying to find the appeal in elliott. i mean he's alright but he is no taylor hicks. speaking of...his performance wasnt great but i still love the guy and i think america does too so im not worried about him going home anytime soon. oh and then paris...just ok.

in other news i went to a hip hop class last nite at my gym. i went to one of these back in college once and was real terrible but i was just hoping that i somehow would have gotten better over the years. i like to dance and i love hip hop so what can go wrong? well...my lack of coordination is amazing and my inability to follow choreography is astounding. asking me to do different things with my arms, legs, hips, and head all at the same time and for 8 different counts is like asking me to get to work on time - its just impossible! our instructor told us it was ok if we messed up and to just "do your own thing" when that happens. so needless to say, my hour in that class was spent "doing my own thing." imagine everyone in the class following the learned routine and one girl in the corner just freestyle dancing...yep, that was me. awesome. all to say i probably wont be making my return to hip hop class. ill just have to get my dancing fix in at other places...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home