what do you get when you take a little girl from korea, adopt her at 5 months, and raise her in a white family?
me. here are my profound thoughts. enjoy them.


Friday, April 28, 2006

TGIF

does anyone else associate TGIF with middle school and the friday nite lineup of tv shows, specifically full house and family matters? maybe its just me but starting at 7pm, 4 shows came on and i watched them religiously. i loved me some full house. those were good times.

anyways...its friday and i am so thankful for that. last nite i tried out a kickbox class at my gym. ive just been so daring lately...first hip hop and now kickbox. well, the lack of fancy footwork and choreography made kickboxing way more successful. and i am all sorts of sore. my only complaint is that our instructor was this tiny, yet buff girl who donned little spandex shorts and a sports bra. so not only was she half naked but we were all able to see that she had no body fat. even when she was kicking and your body has to bend and crease in places..hers didnt. it was like she was made of rubber...anyways...i think ill go back...back to rubber lady...

this weekend should be low key which is the great news to my ears. i feel like ive been all over the place the past month and i wouldnt mind just doing nothing for a change. tonite jo and i are seeing matt wertz at antones...should be good. one of my best friends is coming home from vail right now and ill either get to see her this weekend or next - very exciting...welcome back, kel!

thats about it. remember that website im working on for work thats been taking over my life? well, its finally reaching its end and we should be 'launching' it to the public on monday. so maybe then ill let you take a peek into whats been actually keeping me busy for the past month. but with that i gotta get inventory sorted out...boo...i hate counting...

have a great weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home