what do you get when you take a little girl from korea, adopt her at 5 months, and raise her in a white family?
me. here are my profound thoughts. enjoy them.


Friday, April 21, 2006

weekend happenins

im heading to ft. worth after work today. got a baby shower to go to tomorrow. got to go shopping at babies r us yesterday. kinda fun bc everything is miniaturized and pastel and cute. almost made me want to have a baby. wait. no, it really didnt.

after the shower i will be heading to big d to hang out with friends...pretty much all of my friends since they have all chosen to live in the booming metropolis of dallas. should be fun. always is.

hopefully it wont be raining as i head out otherwise i might be uttering an array of choice words as i stop-and-go on I35.

but anyways, thats my weekend. maybe ill have some good stories for ya upon my return.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home