what do you get when you take a little girl from korea, adopt her at 5 months, and raise her in a white family?
me. here are my profound thoughts. enjoy them.


Friday, May 05, 2006

do you know what today is??

if you said "cinco de mayo" then you're wrong. ok well youre actually right, but today is more than just the fifth of may.

it's NO PANTS DAY!!! unfortunately i didnt know about this holiday until today so i wasnt able to prepare. and to be honest, my coworkers probably wouldnt appreciate me being pantsless. but if you dont believe me, you can read all about it here, here, and here. what a great holiday...

1 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

well...i opted for the "pants on" option today. we ended up going out for lunch and it might not have been well received at chipotle either...i mean, people are trying to eat and all...

3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home