what do you get when you take a little girl from korea, adopt her at 5 months, and raise her in a white family?
me. here are my profound thoughts. enjoy them.


Friday, May 12, 2006

in heaven there will be...

sausage mcgriddles from mcdonalds. im sure of it. these little bundles of goodness are sure to be in abundance in heaven. these little paper wrapped clogged arteries are just fantastic. they have replaced my former love - the bacon, egg, and cheese biscuit, but only because they are only a buck 'o eight! what a steal. but because of the aformentioned clogged artery problem, i dont consume them often although the happiness they bring me does outweigh my concern with calories (as does most food). so if youve never indulged in one, i highly recommend it.

other things i think will be in heaven:
7 layer dip
peeps
hula hut...yes, the whole restaurant
kerbey queso
spaghetti
tostitos chips with lime
green flavor ice
gumbys pizza rolls

ok i realize that heaven will far surpass any food in this world...maybe i just felt like giving you a list of my favorite foods...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home