what do you get when you take a little girl from korea, adopt her at 5 months, and raise her in a white family?
me. here are my profound thoughts. enjoy them.


Sunday, May 07, 2006

need to sell these!!!

this used to be a post to sell my running shoes. well, i went back to runtex to try and return them because i figured i had nothing to lose. and they refunded it, no questions asked, $100 back on my card! the shoes had been worn (in the 10K and on the dirt trail at town lake), i didnt have my receipt, and it had been over a month since i bought them. however they found my order using my credit card, didnt care that they had been worn even though they obviously cant resell them, and it didnt matter that id had them for about 45 days already. now THATS customer service! i knew i liked that place for a reason. so if youre in the market for good running shoes then go to runtex - theyll take care of you well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home