what do you get when you take a little girl from korea, adopt her at 5 months, and raise her in a white family?
me. here are my profound thoughts. enjoy them.


Wednesday, May 17, 2006

the other AI

american idol...not allen iverson who will always be the number one AI in my life ;)

last nites show was pretty good. elliott, mcphee, and hicks all sang three songs. i gotta be honest here. elliott has always kinda bored me however last nite i listened to him sing without actually watching him and his voice is pretty decent...and hes a lot more consistent than mcphee. sure mcphee is real pretty and can sing great some of the time but overall i just dont think she deserves to win. and then my boy hicks - i loved all of his songs last nite - springsteens dancing in the dark, cockers you are so beautiful, and reddings try a little tenderness (one of my favs). no doubt about it that he'll be in the finals although last week we learned that ANYTHING can happen...hot daught i still miss you...

so in my opinion i really think mchpee should go home and elliott deserves to stay. unfortunately i think the opposite will happen but we'll just have to see. one hour results show tonite at 8!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home