what do you get when you take a little girl from korea, adopt her at 5 months, and raise her in a white family?
me. here are my profound thoughts. enjoy them.


Thursday, June 29, 2006

i could die happy...

yesterday was my day 'o' pete yorn and it was FANTASTIC. it started at the in-store performance at waterloo records. pre-ordered his new album, nightcrawler, thats coming out in august. got his westerns ep with 6 great songs for free. pete came out and played about 5 songs. got him to sign my ticket receipt and got a pic with him. went to the parish and heard a GREAT set mixed with old stuff, new stuff, and some covers. some were acoustic, some with a band and they were all fantastic. i loved every second. he'll be touring in the fall once the album comes out and i just hope he comes back to austin. we gave him a sold out show so he better! LOVE him.

pete yorn and me!!!

and his good ole autograph
i love me a man that can play harmonica

and sing and play the guitar

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home