what do you get when you take a little girl from korea, adopt her at 5 months, and raise her in a white family?
me. here are my profound thoughts. enjoy them.


Monday, June 12, 2006

life on the lake is grand

the highlight of the weekend was definitely getting to hang out with heather and steve at heather's grandparents lake house. the water was a beautiful blue/green and although the water level was considerably low, there was still enough of it to float in! we got to feast on some very tasty fresh fish caught by grandpa himself as well as plenty of fries, salads, cake and ice cream to feed an army. it was also like a dog farm out there...3 dogs and an adorable little puppy. after lunch we got to lounge in some floats in the cove and catch the waves that the boats created as they went by. it reaffirmed my utmost desire to live on the lake one day. even if it doesnt happen till im 50 or so its ok...just as long as i end up out there one day bc nothing beats life on the lake if you ask me. ive added some pics to my site recently including a few from the lake..check em out here if you wanna.

the rest of the weekend was pretty normal. sleeping in...working out...some good tv time. my newfound interest in golf got some attention on sunday and my boy adam scott did quite well. lots of sports goin on right now...you got golf, the world cup, the nba finals, tennis, baseball...i feel like the only thing not going on is football. the first US world cup game is today against the czech. the mavs are up 2-0 against the heat who will try to redeem themselves at home on tues in game 3. so theres that.

oh my family and i didnt celebrate my bday like planned. yeah, my family cant get their immune systems together so the celebration keeps getting postponed. we're gonna shoot for this weekend and join it together with fathers day fun. hopefully everyone will be healthy but at this rate im not holding my breath.

now its time to get a little work done. our big national meeting in chicago is happening in about 3 weeks and so the office is a bit crazy now with everyone running around like headless chickens. kinda makes it exciting though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home