what do you get when you take a little girl from korea, adopt her at 5 months, and raise her in a white family?
me. here are my profound thoughts. enjoy them.


Friday, June 09, 2006

thoughts and things

its friday. hallelujah. i go to chicago in 24 days. disneyworld in 63.

they say ignorance is bliss. to the ignorant person maybe. to others, annoying. trust me. ive worked with customers for over 7 years and my faith in the intelligence of an average human being has gone WAY down.

if money grew on trees how much would you pay for a tree? and how can there be debt when we make the money. and i mean make as in create as in the US mint, not as in earn.

i had said earlier that i would try out some of the upcoming ACL artists and tell you about em. right now im liking david ford, anathallo, and alexi murdoch.

this weekend im finally celebrating my bday with my family. talk about anti-climactic. and with every family birthday party that involves my neice and nephew, party hats ARE required. thats something to look forward to.

ive learned at work that im a good proofreader. i might even say great. well, not when it comes to grammar necessarily but i can catch spelling errors like its goin' outta style. i attribute that to being an excellent speller in my younger years and even participating in a few statewide spelling bees. and im not sharing that to brag...moreso to provide another outlet to make fun of me in. and with that im guaranteed to have a spelling error in this blog somewhere or in the future. its cool though..no one is perfect.

i need more money. anyone have any good ideas of ways to make some side income besides lemonade stands and prostitution? let me know.

ok theres your friday ramblings...

have a great weekend, alright?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home