what do you get when you take a little girl from korea, adopt her at 5 months, and raise her in a white family?
me. here are my profound thoughts. enjoy them.


Monday, July 17, 2006

aaahhhhhh...

well i should be back in the mix now. last week was crazy. i put in about 60 hours of work..not something im too terribly fond of. but it all paid off - i got all my orders processed, shipped out over half of them, and now i can breathe. im such a super worker ;) and it would have been pretty great to have a nice relaxing, do absolutely nothing weekend. not so lucky on that one. the weekend was pretty non stop but still great.

friday nite us girls went out to dinner at z tejas for casey's birthday. YUM. went and saw you, me and dupree - the new owen wilson flick where he's the 3rd wheel housemate. i thought it was pretty great - love owen wilson.

sat. morning i went to my beloved kickboxing class. um..kinda rough bc i hadnt worked out for like a year and a half. slight exaggeration but you know. went to lydia and wes' wedding in round rock. theyre just so cute. got to see a bunch of friends from college and thats always fun. went downtown sat nite which leads me to another discussion. whys it gotta be so flippin hot in texas? and at 11 at nite when there's no sun out even? we hit triple digits yesterday and are supposed to hit 102 today. fantastic. sunday i went to gtown to do a little house demolition with the family. if you ever need someone to pull off wallpaper in your house, im your girl. actually...dont call me bc i dont really enjoy it.

so theres the weekend for ya. hope it was as good for you as it was for me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kate...will you send/email me a copy of that picture of us? I love it!

10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home