what do you get when you take a little girl from korea, adopt her at 5 months, and raise her in a white family?
me. here are my profound thoughts. enjoy them.


Tuesday, August 01, 2006

aww...cutest house ever!

this is my new humble abode.

and the cute little kitchen..or rather, big kitchen
and cute big living/dining area..no, the man and little asian boy do not come with the housei will post pics once we actually move in and it's our stuff in there not the people living there now... you like?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes, cutest house ever!!! it's like you live in a real home now!!!!

7:42 AM  
Blogger Kate said...

of course tshy! my room is a bit small but i hear we have a good sized laundry room. and yall are creative with small spaces so im sure we could make something work. just let me know when yall wanna move in ;)

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home