what do you get when you take a little girl from korea, adopt her at 5 months, and raise her in a white family?
me. here are my profound thoughts. enjoy them.


Monday, August 07, 2006

can you do it?

spin a pencil or pen around your middle finger? you know what im talking about...you've seen people do it in class or in a meeting. im proud to say that during my anatomy and physiology class in 12th grade i mastered this skill...and it's gotten me sooo far in life. anyways, ive posted a couple of these before, these "wikihow" things. they crack me up bc they're semi-serious but can't be completely. my favorite part of this one:

"things you'll need"
A pencil, either mechanical or unsharpened woodcase.
Hand eye coordination.
A middle finger.

read it if you want..it was entertaining to me, although it doesn't take much these days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home