what do you get when you take a little girl from korea, adopt her at 5 months, and raise her in a white family?
me. here are my profound thoughts. enjoy them.


Thursday, August 24, 2006

im here somewhere..

im writing to you not out of a strong desire but out of obligation..and partly because i dont feel like working. but i keep promising that ill post and have yet to do that, so for the sake of holding true to my promises...here i am.

first off this week at work has kinda been rough. well ive broken down crying on two separate occasions so maybe real rough. i won't bore you with details but im not getting fired. however, there's some changes being made including me having to do more proactive sales (which i detest with every living nerve of my body) and me being moved from being under my current boss (whom i love) to another girl (whom im not a big fan of). and these changes came about in the form of a meeting that was conducted in a very uncool manner. so basically i need to do some job/life evaluation and figure out what im going to do. so if you wanna keep me in your thoughts that would be great bc the place where i spend the majority of my day is now unfortunately a place i really dont want to be or feel like like im wanted in general.

onto other things. so you think you can dance ended last week? and how sad that it's over. but how great that benji won bc he was my favorite from the beginning and was consistently great every week and deserved to win.

i saw the movie step up. loved it. want to marry the lead guy, channing tatum. he's dating the lead girl from the movie though so im not sure how im going to get him. any suggestions are welcome.

went to disney world last week with the fam. i was there from sat. to wed. the rest of the fam was there from wed. to wed. i have no idea how they were there for so long but i learned that im just not a theme park enthusiast. in my four days i was able to go to all the 4 parks or so and do everything i felt i needed to do. went on the rides, saw the shows, ate at the good restaurants. my family members however can go on the same ride like 6 times. my nephew berkeley can go on the buzz lightyear ride literally 15 times in a row and not get tired of it. i dont get that. so im glad my vacation was a shorter version otherwise i think half of my time would have been spent at the resort pool - not that that would be a terrible thing. but it was a good time with the family. i also learned that i am a ways off from wanting to go on vacations with little kids of my own. thats a workout in itself. the weather wasnt as bad as i expected. it was about 10 degrees cooler than the sauna called texas but the humidity was a leetle bit higher. however in the end i think it was still better in orlando surprisingly. orlando is also kinda pretty..or at least the area around disney universe...lots of palm trees, bodies of water, great sunsets.... i have pics but you'll have to wait till next week to see those bc i dont have internet at home yet.

i guess thats about it for my life...but that should hold you over for a while. i cant wait for this weekend which will be spent doing a considerable amount of sleeping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home