what do you get when you take a little girl from korea, adopt her at 5 months, and raise her in a white family?
me. here are my profound thoughts. enjoy them.


Wednesday, August 02, 2006

some stuff

the outlets open in round rock this weekend. pretty exciting stuff. although the san marcos outlets are close, the round rock outlets will be closer! here is a list of all the stores. hopefully they'll keep expanding and get a pottery barn or crate n barrel someday. with me living in austin, my parents living georgetown, and round rock being right in the middle - that very well might result in unnecessary shopping. oh but just so you know...this is opening weekend and it's also tax free weekend...so basically you would have to be slightly insane to actually want to go there this weekend.

speaking of shopping. i think i have some sort of shopping problem. ive realized this as i recently went thru my closet the other nite (the normal ritual everytime i move). i pull out clothes i rarely wear, don't fit anymore, or are just downright ugly and get rid of them. well, i pulled out clothes that STILL HAD TAGS ON IT. what the heck? i buy clothes and don't even wear them once and then want to get rid of them. i am a terrible person...someone help me. so with that, i have a bunch of clothes that i'm getting rid of and would really like to give them to someone that could use them. a lot of them have barely been worn, if at all, and are perfectly fine clothes. i just don't need them. so if you know of any families that might have girls my size that could really use them then i would love to know that they are actually going to be of use rather than hang on a rack in goodwill. or if you know of a good organization that needs clothes...lemme know.

1 Comments:

Blogger kimmie said...

1) I am with you on the over-shopping. I'm getting ready to move and about 1/2 of my closet will not be making the trip.

2) I'd hold off a bit on the outlet shops. Word is that the access roads to get there aren't even done yet. Still dirt :(

6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home