what do you get when you take a little girl from korea, adopt her at 5 months, and raise her in a white family?
me. here are my profound thoughts. enjoy them.


Thursday, August 03, 2006

winks a lot

ok so i kinda have this thing for guys that wink. not in the dirty, cheesy and shoot-the-gun hand motion type of wink. but the ever so subtle, quick wink at the opportune time. it's just kinda hot to me. haha...did i just say that? ok well anyways, my friends harm and sean know this little fact and sometimes sean will give me a wink for kicks and giggles. they just emailed me this pic of their cat who is evidently a super talented winker kitty. i died laughing. and no, it doesn't really do it for me like the boys do. i prefer my winkers to have two legs...not four.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what about 3 legs ;) ;)

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home