what do you get when you take a little girl from korea, adopt her at 5 months, and raise her in a white family?
me. here are my profound thoughts. enjoy them.


Friday, September 29, 2006

a great show and a new nose

jo and i went to stubbs tonite to see jonny lang. the show was PHENOMENAL. absolutely amazing. if you ever have the chance to see this guy live, do it. you will not regret it. his fantastic band, a crowd with some highly entertaining people to watch, and wonderful weather added to the greatness.
i also got a new addition to my nose (see pic). you might be thinking this was a poor choice seeing as how im looking for a new job. however, here is my response to that. nose piercings are a lot more common now, it's not even that noticeable, and it's not like any companies are calling me back anyways so why not. i love it already and it was quick and pretty much painless. happy friday!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh ooh, you totally have to tell me more about your nose piercing! I really, really want to do it, and have wanted to for years, actually. I think the only thing holding me back is Kabob's uncertainty on the idea, which is enough for me to wait. But I do love them. Go you!

7:34 AM  
Blogger Kate said...

tob - you definitely need to do it...if kabob will allow of course :) it barely hurt at all - just a short little pinch. its way fun..i dont regret it at all. and it's so small that it doesn't even really stand out. some people haven't even noticed until ive said something. do it!!

12:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home