what do you get when you take a little girl from korea, adopt her at 5 months, and raise her in a white family?
me. here are my profound thoughts. enjoy them.


Monday, October 02, 2006

first time bridal pics

this morning i took bridal portraits for my friend heather. it was easier than i thought - probably bc heather was so easy to work with. we had a lot of fun and i must say, they aren't half bad :) we went to rememberance gardens out in westlake which is a really pretty site. we went out pretty early so it wasn't too hot...although i wasn't the one in the wedding dress.. anyways, overall i think it was a success and im glad she gave me the opportunity to do it. i was gonna put up a couple samples but the photo upload thingy is not being my friend at this time. so just go to my photo website here to see them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home