what do you get when you take a little girl from korea, adopt her at 5 months, and raise her in a white family?
me. here are my profound thoughts. enjoy them.


Sunday, November 12, 2006

in case you forgot...

my niece is still pretty dang cute. spent a majority of my weekend up in georgetown so i got some recent pics of the kiddos. i got my new camera lens that i love already so i got to try it out a bit.

saturday i got to market myself, or moreso my photography, at an open house my sister was hosting for her scrapbooking stuff she's a consultant for. im getting some more little photo jobs which is really exciting. i have a few fam portraits coming up and the possibility of doing some photography for another website. and i have another small job in two weeks - heather's wedding. please note the sarcasm in that. it's a huge job and i'd be lying if i said i wasn't scared, but luckily she's been great about it and assures me im not going to ruin her wedding. i hope i don't have prove her wrong. i'm sure ill write more about that in the next couple of weeks.

so that was basically the weekend. lots of fam time which was good b/c i hadn't seen them in a while. they all got to see the nose piercing for the first time and i got mixed reviews from "eww" (from the parents initially although they later took it back and admitted that it wasn't that bad) to "i like your new nose" (from ellie). gotta love that.

well it's 10:15 and past my bedtime. you think im joking? sadly i'm not...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home