what do you get when you take a little girl from korea, adopt her at 5 months, and raise her in a white family?
me. here are my profound thoughts. enjoy them.


Monday, November 06, 2006

more people gettin hitched

here's my friend eileen and me when i was in chicago this summer. as of sat. nite, eileen is engaged! it was a cute story and her now fiance planned all sorts of fun stuff all day long for them before proposing that nite. probably the best part of their story is the fact that his last name is "pankake." yes, pronounced like "pancake." did i mention that eileen is a teacher? yeah...that's great....she gets to hear "mrs. pankake" all day long. i can't help but smile everytime i run the scenario thru my head.

all to say...congrats eileen and david! i couldn't be happier for you guys. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home